[StBernard] 2006 LOUISIANA JR. MISS PROGRAM

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 26 08:41:16 EDT 2006

06/25/2006

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

Every year Louisiana has had a Jr. Miss Program in which we have had many
beautiful and intelligent young women represent St. Bernard. This year St.
Bernard was undecided on what to do about doing the pageant, after some
thought they decided that the show must go on and St. Bernard will have
someone there.......well, that someone is BRITTANY HAMILTON ( Daughter of
David and Lisa Hamilton with Hamilton Enterprise).

The mission of the Louisiana Jr. Miss Program is to provide scholarship
opportunities to outstanding, college-bound high school girls, and to
encourage personal development in all people though its Be Your Best Self
outreach program.

We are in need of ads and since this has been a last minute decision we are
in need fast, deadline for ads is June 28th. I will be helping Lisa
Hamilton picking up ads. Please if you can help support this event it would
be greatly appreciated, St. Bernard is a close community and we need to
remain that way now more then ever.

Please feel free to contact me or Lisa if you have any questions or if you
would like to take an ad out for the program.

The Louisiana Jr. Miss Pageant will be held July 29, 2006 in Alexandria, at
the Coughlin Saunder Performing Art Center.

1/8 Page: $25 for business card ONLY
1/4 Page: $50 without picture
1/2 Page: $75 without Picture
1/2 Page with (1) Picture $85