[StBernard] Murphy cleanup

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 26 08:41:55 EDT 2006

Carol,

When you call the number to have Murphy come and clean your home, do you get
to actually talk to someone, or is it just that you leave a message on a
machine or voice mail? I have a number around here somewhere to the local
office and another for the company that takes the info. and someone calls
you back a few weeks later to set it up. I have been talking to Amy at
Murphy Oil and her number is 206-963-2348. Maybe she can help you or give
you the correct person to contact to help you. She has been very helpful to
me. If you don't get anywhere with her, let me know and I will look for the
other two numbers for you that you can try. Hope this helps.

Laurie