[StBernard] Murphy and debris pickup

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 26 08:42:19 EDT 2006

PD,

You're welcome. Try calling Amy with Murphy at 206-963-2348. She is my
contact person for the inside cleaning. Maybe she can help you or tell you
who to call that is a real person. She trys to be helpful. You may get a
voice mail but if you call back a little later (try several times a day) she
answers the phone herself more than you get her voice mail. I hope she can
help you or point you in the right direction.

Laurie