[StBernard] Gutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 26 23:09:51 EDT 2006

Ms. Foret,

Please call me directly at 401-3654.

God Bless,
Craig

-----Original Message-----
Hi,

I signed up months ago to have my home gutted. Now that Aug. 29 is coming
near I am getting worried that my home will not be done. I not only lost my
home, my job, but my husband of 25 years and only 47 years old died in
January of brain cancer. Believe me if he were still here that house would
have been gutted a long time ago. Never could get a FEMA trailer they said
it was because I was in the oil spill. But, the bottom line is PLEASE can
you find someone to help me all I want is my home gutted. If you need to
contact me please e-mail me back.

Thanks,
Lauren Ruth Foret