[StBernard] Christian contractors/DEQ and Junior's mouth

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 26 23:10:24 EDT 2006

Syl and Judy,

The issue has been a hold up by FEMA through a series of requirements from
DEQ and EPA- that has been handled and the pick up should follow closely
behind the demolition by the Christian Contractors. Hang in there- by now
you should be seeing some visible improvements.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig