[StBernard] Open Letter

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 26 23:11:37 EDT 2006

Sue,

At the risk of offending you- much of your bitterness is tainted with
misinformation. I know that I have helped you understand the whole picture
which is very different than what circulates out of frustration on some web
sites. Feel whatever you must feel and believe whatever you must believe,
but the FACTS are the FACTS- what was and is going on involves a constantly
moving target- Information changes almost daily. If we say nothing we are
criticized for withholding information, when we release information that is
changed at levels above the local government we are criticized for
misleading the public. Believe me, we do make enough things difficult,
sometimes necessary sometimes not, but please try to see the much bigger
picture than what you are fed from bits and pieces from all over. I stand
committed to giving as much accurate information as I can and will continue
to do so. I hope it will be helpful again for you and others.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig