[StBernard] FEMA Trailer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 26 23:13:20 EDT 2006

KF,

Sorry about the delay in the response. Please call the information in to my
office about the gun issue at 401-3654. Also, Waste Management did stop
picking up the cans and if there was one that was paid for, it would become
an issue with Waste Management and the owner of the can. I really do not
expect that they will return it, though. Sorry that there is not a better
outlook, but the garbage contract is out for a bid currently and maybe there
will be a return to the automated pick up with a new company.

God Bless,
Craig