[StBernard] Christian contractors/DEQ and Junior's mouth

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 27 18:30:26 EDT 2006

Craig:

As noted by "Syl", the debris remaining at the corners of Gallo, Genie, and
Mumprey remain untouched. Same thing with the debris on the neutral grounds
in Corinne Estates. It will be seven weeks this Thursday since any debris
was removed, and yes, the majority of the debris is from gutting, and not
rebuilding. There is significant swamp mud included in the debris.
Whomever is providing you with the feedback that these matters have been
addressed are providing you with false information.

ANY help towards picking up the debris will be greatly appreciated. When I
stand in front of my home and look down the street, if it were not for the
debris, the apppearance would be fairly normal. I know that it is not you,
but again, someone is providing you with incorrect data.

John Richardson