[StBernard] #11

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 27 18:32:47 EDT 2006

If an insurance company wants the priviledge to sell any policies within an
area, it must offer all. How can we allow insurance companies to sell life,
auto, disability, workman's comp, etc. yet they will not offer us decent
homeowner's. Their reasoning, it hits their bottom line, so will the fact
that they can't sell their "profiting" insurances if they won't cover
everything. AND, to make things better for them and for us, flood should be
incorperated into every policy, even if it's with the National Flood Plan.
As I am sure most people reading this, they wouldn't have missed that $250
per year a have that $100,000 on their house today (or whatever the value of
the house was).

Wendy Hall