[StBernard] #11

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 28 00:50:56 EDT 2006

to answer "How can we allow insurance companies to" just look at what the
legislature did to screw the people that pay for insurance in the state.
check out the laws dealing with insurance that were passed in the recent
sessions.
http://www.legis.state.la.us/

> If an insurance company wants the priviledge to sell any policies

> within an area, it must offer all. How can we allow insurance

> companies to sell life, auto, disability, workman's comp, etc. yet

> they will not offer us decent homeowner's. Their reasoning, it hits

> their bottom line, so will the fact that they can't sell their

> "profiting" insurances if they won't cover everything. AND, to make

> things better for them and for us, flood should be incorperated into every

policy, even if it's with the National Flood Plan.