[StBernard] this is for craig or westley-what's next?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 28 00:51:26 EDT 2006

Cheryl,

The only inspection you may need is a structural inspection to assure the
structural integrity of the home. Other than that, there would be no other
requirements for an inspection. Selling on the open market is up to you.
Selling to the LRA requires that you sign up with the Road Home program.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig