[StBernard] Looking for a Floor installer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 28 20:36:56 EDT 2006

Since everybody else is always posting for a needed service to some success,
I'll give it a try. I need someone who can install hard wood flooring
(glued to concrete slab), does good work at a reasonable price and does work
in the Slidell area. The wood is 5/16" strips about 5 inches wide in
varying lengths. The job is not quite 300 square feet through a dining
area, kitchen area and small hallway. Also, there might be a Laundry area
(about 20 square feet) where I might go with cheap ceramic tile - so I'd
hope they can do that as well.

However, I will need this person to pull up the existing flooring in those
areas which consist of laminate wood flooring, carpet, and vinyl flooring
underneath the existing wood laminate flooring. Also, there will likely be
a need for some patching in dip areas of the slab and some chiseling out a
crown spot where the slab rises in order to have a flat surface for the new
hard wood flooring. This person will also have to place back down the shoe
molding at the base boards. Naturally, they would have to be able to place
down the "transitional" wood strips from wood to carpet and wood to ceramic
tile

I am happy to pay for all this work and I'll pay well for really good
quality work - and I'll accommodate them any day of the week or weekend.

If anyone knows of someone they can recommend, please give me their contact
info or have them call me.

Much thanks,

John Scurich
985-882-9421 / 504-722-6662