[StBernard] need structural engineer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 29 22:46:28 EDT 2006

Bob,

My recommendation is a guy who costs a liitle more than other because he
much more thorough...his name is Roy Carubba with Carubba Engineering. I
don't have the phone number handy but he is in old Jefferson area, I believe
on Central Avenue. I've recommended him to several people who used him and
were pleased with his work.

John Scurich