[StBernard] #11

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 29 22:47:12 EDT 2006

John,

Thank you for the kind words. Believe me, I would rather avoid the hassle
of running for office and just see those already there do the job right.
That makes things a lot easier.

Also, I passed in front of the old homestead the other day. You and
Elizabeth have the house looking real good - you'd be hard pressed to
believe there ever was a Katrina.

John Scurich