[StBernard]Taxes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jul 2 23:59:38 EDT 2006

To Pat and Jay,

I have five properties in St. Bernard. I have gotten tax statements on all
of them. They arrived about two weeks ago. They are reduced but we still
have to pay. There is a big yellow sticker on them that says delinquent
after July 15, 2006. I don't know where they may be available to pick up
besides maybe Ms. Vinsanou's office. Try calling her office. Our's were sent
to our old address in St. Bernard and forwarded to our house in Pearl River.

Take care.

Laurie