[StBernard] Demolition in the Murphy Oil Spill Zone

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 3 21:41:45 EDT 2006

Just wondering what is the status of demolition in the Murphy oil spill
zone. Is FEMA reimbursement to the parish a dead issue? Will we who lived
in the oil spill zone have to pay for demolition if we cannot now use the
Christian group? I never did understand what the reason that FEMA declined
to reimburse the parish for demolition? Could some educate me? One of the
reasons I heard was that Murphy paid us and we should be able to use those
funds for demolition and not rely on anyone else .

Ken Madere