[StBernard] SBA Requirement to Sell

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 3 21:48:26 EDT 2006

My Question is, if SBA requires you to sell your property in two years...and
it doesn't sell within two years, then what?
We have been trying to sell my house on East St. Jean Baptist...the house is
gutted at 2200 sq feet on a corner lot 150x100, 6 car driveway and a built
in pool...well we don't feel like it is worth a lot, but we feel that fair
price for it would be $75,000.00...we have received a lot of phone calls but
people want us to give it away at 10-20,000...I'm not giving my property
away. So what will SBA do if we don't sell it in the time frame?
Thanks Heather