[StBernard] Group hopes to sell Alabama Katrina shelter cited aswaste

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 3 21:49:09 EDT 2006

I am sure that he is very well connected. Checkout his background info and I

would be willing to bet that he and someone like a Mr. Bush probably go way
back. I wouldn't be surprised if they might have met during the good ole
national guard days. Oh well, I just can't imagine that someone like that
would dare do anything crooked. GOD BLESS and KEEP THE FAITH

Ben