[StBernard]Taxes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 4 12:09:54 EDT 2006

Judy,

This is Laurie. I live in Pearl River. I was responding to Pat & Jay. They
may live here too, I don't know. I live in Magnolia Forest Subdivision off
of Military Road. We decided to live here for now because we have family
here (former St. Bernardians). They moved to the Slidell area before the
storm. Cross Gates, Breckenridge, Meadowlake, and Willow Wood, all close to
Gause. This is my new stomping ground. Not St. Bernard but I feel close.
There are lots of us here. Lots of my nieghbors are St. Bernardians. It
makes it easier to do what we need to do back home and take care of our
business there. I hope to be home one day, but for now, this is home. I miss
St. Bernard so much (the old St. Bernard!!).

Laurie