[StBernard] Katrina Anniversary Litigation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 6 22:49:36 EDT 2006

can anyone tell me if my neighbor's insurance has any liability...their
house floated into my back yard slab and all, hitting my patio cover,
knocking it down, knocked down my fence, pool deck,etc. Is their homeowner's
liability responsible for these items? my insurance of course will not pay
for these items.

Judy