[StBernard] Water Deposit Refund

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 7 22:14:16 EDT 2006

>she could tell me that everything was in the computer including the

>amount and my new address, but until they learned how to make the new

>computer work, there was nothing they could do.

*******************
Hmm...Seems like they need a training class or two. Is the water board
including training for these employees? Perhaps Westley could work up a bid
for this for the water board??

JLY

Called the Water Department today, and got the same answer I
received three
months ago on refunding water deposits. While I realize I am only
talking
of $75.00, it is past due and is preventing me from closing another
chapter
in the book of Katrina.

I am sure the people working there are as frustrated as we are. As
the lady
I spoke with told me, she could tell me that everything was in the
computer
including the amount and my new address, but until they learned how
to make
the new computer work, there was nothing they could do. I asked her
what
about the possibility of taking this information and just
handwriting
checks. She said that could not be done as they have no checks in
the
office

She also told me that it would be at least another 6 weeks before
this is
done. There must be some way that this can be done, and everyone
could get
their refund and the employees would not have to keep taking all
these phone
calls from people looking for refunds.

Kathleen