[StBernard] Street Cleaners "what about residents in each neighborhood pitching in"

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 7 22:16:06 EDT 2006

That's an excellent suggestion. The federal, state and local government
will never get us to where we all want to be, so the residents must step up
to the plate. This also allows each neighborhood to deal with parish
officials in a more organized manner to get things done and priorize items
that are important to them. The hardest part is getting organized.

It's got to begin somewhere so let it begin with us.

Howard