[StBernard] Kids in church

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 7 23:04:03 EDT 2006

This email tickled my fancy, as I have an almost four year old.

Since the day we brought him home from the hospital, I have said his prayers
to him every night. He now pretty much knows all of the "Our Father"
prayer.

Going back to pre-Katrina, one night while I was saying his prayers to him
and I said "Hail Mary full of grace," he responded "God is good, God is
great and we thank him for our food." All I could do was bust out laughing.

Thank goodness for small children and the things they come up with during
this trying time.

Jennifer