[StBernard] Blighted list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 7 23:05:01 EDT 2006

I looked over the list of the homes listed as blighted. Two homes on the
list are family members who have already given their intention to rebuild.
Their homes are gutted and secured. Who do they need to contact to get
their name removed? How accurate is this list? How many times do you need
to contact the parish for it to be recorded properly? I would hope that
when it is time to demolish that someone takes the time to see if the house
was gutted and progress is being made. One address on the list is 2100
Pelitere Drive. I'm almost positive that the owner of that house was
bragging about being back in his house with Christmas lights up! Isn't he
also the one doing the free notary at one time out of that very same house.
Once again, people have to keep on top of the incompetence running rampant
in "da parish." I was hoping things would have changed!

Cindy