[StBernard] Dr. Phil Show-- FEMA 113

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 7 23:16:38 EDT 2006

Hi Westley,

Odd question/request. Do you think you would be able to post something on
your site to see if there are any people who are IRRATE with FEMA?
We are trying to find stories of people who were screwed over by them and
have a bone to pick. They can go directly to the website www.drphil.com and
under the Be On The Show section, click on "Upset With FEMA After Hurricane
Katrina" plug. I'd really appreciate if you could help me get the word out!

I'll be out of the office, so an out-of-office reply will probably bounce
back if you try to email, but I will have someone checking my email so don't
be alarmed.

Thanks Westley!

Sarah Nord
The Dr. Phil Show