[StBernard] debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 7 23:15:44 EDT 2006

I don't understand murphy's system of picking up debris. It seems to be
very disorganized and not in any particular order. Our rental on Jacob
Drive was gutted recently and the debris was picked up within days. I was
shocked because I've been reading these posts about how their debris has
been sitting for months. It's hard to understand, and why don't they
respond to the repeated requests for the residents? The parish should step
up pressure on Murphy because of the health, safety and flooding issues.

Laurie