[StBernard] Blighted List

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 10 01:47:11 EDT 2006

Editor's note: The list is also available, in searchable form, at
http://www.askwestley.com

Peggy,
It is not on the St. Bernard Web-Site. It was on NOLA.com--Times Picayune. Below is the site to go to. Either click it on or type in the address.
Donna

http://www.nola.com/katrina/stbernard.html

Dear Westley
My brother's home was hit by Katrina. He was caught there during the hurricane. His insurance has denied his claim. This, tho, is my question. He is living with me in Georgia and we have heard that a list of 'blighted' homes has been put out by authorities in St. Bernard. I cannot seem to find any such list on the St. Bernard website. Can you help?

Peggy