[StBernard] Dr. Phil Show-- FEMA 113

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 10 01:45:48 EDT 2006

Jer,

I think you should write to the Dr. Phil Show!! You certainly have a gift
for writing in great detail about what happened to all of us. Of course,
then you take the change of them wanting you to be on their show. I know a
lot of people that were screwed over and treated wrong from FEMA, but they
do not want to be on tv to tell it all.

Laurie

>How is it that FEMA is the only entity that has made bad decisions, are

>inept in it's operations and functionality or are making life even

>tougher as this "second wave of financial storms" hit our shores? Are

>governments, state and local immune or should be endorsed with

>impunity? I'm seeing "rewards" and "awards" handed out and wonder if

>each of these are a diversion from the real, serious issues which

>plague us which seems to take place on an hour-by-hour basis? If Dr.

>Phil is doing sensational TV programming about the New Orleans area, it

>should be inclusive as to root causes involving Federal, State and

>local-yokels as well. All must respectfully be examined and graded for

their part in recovery, perhaps.