[StBernard] Insurance Again

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 10 01:50:03 EDT 2006

In my previous e-mail I asked if anyone knew anything about obtaining new
insurance.
The reason is the so-called LA Citizens Fair Plan claim they can't just
write a liability policy but beyond that they can't lower your coverage. My
policy is up for renewal soon and I'll still have to pay their ridiculously
high premiums on a house that is 60-100% destroyed and scheduled to be
demolished.
I went to their website and found there are more than 3,500 St. Bernard
residents who are insured by these wonderful people. I know I'm not alone
but that doesn't make me feel good.
I probably don't have a prayer but any help or attempt at help would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
David Jochum