[StBernard] Get Together

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 10 02:10:00 EDT 2006

I realize it is short notice, but I figure sometimes these things work
better that way.

I've had several people ask me about having a get together for the list so
everyone would have a chance to meet and put a face to a name and I've
always had the summer months as the time to do it. Naturally, the end of
August would be the ideal time, one year anniversary and such, but in
practical terms I don't think it will work.

I would like to set a date of Saturday, July 29, just under three weeks
away. Here are the questions for the list:

1) Where would you like to have it? Try to be specific here.
2) How long should it last? All day, a few hours?
3) What type of function? Picnic, dinner, BBQ?

The only thing I am asking when you send your suggestions, think kid
friendly. I've got three of my own and they would like to possibly hook up
with kids they knew from before the storm also. One reason I'm shooting for
the 29th. Some school districts start early and I'm cutting it close
already.

Thanks,
Westley