[StBernard] this is for craig or westley-what's next?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 10 21:02:48 EDT 2006

Cheryl,

Deborah Keller wrote that what she did was to have the interior soda-blasted
by a company doing that. Then she sprayed all areas touched by the water
with, I believe, Sporacidin. She also used Boracare to treat, I think, for
termites, carpenter ants, etc.

I think I put that email in my "keepers" folder, but the problem is that
folder is HUGE now! I'll see if I can find it and repost it to the list.

Jim York

thank you for the info. How about after we gut the house. I know
that we
need to bleach the wood before we have the inside pressure washed.
What to
use? Is there someone that can do this for us at a normal price?
Thank you
again.
Cheryl