[StBernard] this is for craig or westley-what's next?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 10 22:34:03 EDT 2006

Cheryl,

there are lots of companies doing various cleaning methods- if you are using
bleach, just put it on after the pressure washing so the bleach can do its
job. The soda blasting works well too, (I am not in that business- there is
another person with the same name and spelled differently that is doing it)

before you close in your walls make sure that the wood has dried- there is a
meter that can measure it for you.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig