[StBernard] Blighted List

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 10 22:36:00 EDT 2006

Butch,

I hope you feel better now that you vented. I missed the deadline for
demolition because of a planned sale as well, but that was my decision. I
am still trying to sell the property and if I can't, I will have to use
another option. If you took your name off the list to sell privately and
now want to put it back on the list, I will try to help you if you would
like, but you will have to let me know. The blighted list that you referred
to is not a threat, it is an informational list to help identify those
properties that are still abandoned and those that are in some process that
are not recorded with the parish. If someone has done work on the house,
they just need to get in touch with the parish

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig