[StBernard] Insurance Again

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 10 22:53:28 EDT 2006

I tried to get a liability policy through State Farm and was told they
wouldn't write such a policy. If you have homeowners through State Farm,
your property in Chalmette would be covered under an umbrella.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to find anyone that will write a simple
liability policy on my land in Arabi.

Angel