[StBernard] Dr. Phil Show-- FEMA 113

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 10 23:19:09 EDT 2006

Thanks, Laurie. I appeciate the complement and vote of confidence. Although
I can hold my own weight in political bickering, I'm afraid they're not
looking for "conservative activists", but liberal ones in terms of social
consciousness and political agendas.

I'd move to tell the truth from a personal perspective, but certainly as a
"flag-waver" for those who must contend with idiosyncracy on a daily and
national occurance. However, another great champion for good causes is
(nope, not Mr. Dean), but Ron Chapman. He's never been afraid to butt heads
with "head butts".

Dr. Phil is not likely to be partial to many of our causes as he's
compelled/supposed to be objective in his media coverage of the event. We're
just hoping he breaks from tradition (as the other liberal, Phil Donahue)
and crys somewhat on his show in compassion of what those who unfortunates
who were torn in half literally and wish to be more wholesome in the near
future.

Thanks and God bless St. Bernard!

Jer

Jer,

I think you should write to the Dr. Phil Show!! You certainly have a gift
for writing in great detail about what happened to all of us. Of course,
then you take the change of them wanting you to be on their show. I know a
lot of people that were screwed over and treated wrong from FEMA, but they
do not want to be on tv to tell it all.

Laurie