[StBernard] Blighted List

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 11 20:11:01 EDT 2006

good luck charlie. i have been saying the same thing for years. those people
don't give a ratsa$$ about anybody but themselves. and i don't think it will
ever change, at least not for the better. did you get a load of who is on
that bond committee? talk about letting the foxes guard the chicken house.

this is totally ridiculous, and believe me if i were still there i would be
raising the most stink i could over letting these criminals and thieves run
MY parish. it is so sad that as a community we have let these people run us
into the ground. oh yeah by the way what has happened to all that
construction material from colorado?

GOD BLESS and KEEP THE FAITH

Ben