[StBernard] New Re-Building Ideas

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 11 20:18:11 EDT 2006

Melissa-

A friend of mine sent me this site shortly after Katrina as an alternative
to traditional housing. This is pretty much for those of us who are
demolishing our houses and start from scratch.

The only question I have now is, would the parish government/subdivision
'allow' this kind of house???

I'd love any input.

Thanks!

-Donna