[StBernard] Looking for Victor Gonzales

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 14 22:21:12 EDT 2006

To Anyone out there:

Looking for Victor Gonzales (cleanup krewe from Dallas, TX) They cleaned
out all the junk from one of our homes; great, fast workers and gave us a
price on the 2nd home; we have cell phone no. but he cannot be reached - not
accepting any cell phone calls at this time. He gave us a price on the 2nd
house and told him we would call when we needed them. I hope they are still
around and not returned to Dallas.

Just thought someone in da parish might be using this group and we could
make contact with them.

We appreciate any info we can get. God Bless all in da-parish.

Pat & Jay
path130 at cox.net
Telephone: 504-305-2693