[StBernard] Recovery for RENTAL PROPERTY

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 01:29:13 EDT 2006

Westley,

I would also like to know how to register for the road home program for
rental property. I saw Walter Leger talking about it on TV and he said they
would have a way for property owners to register in a week or so. That was
more than a week ago. I don't see anything on the web site yet about how to
register. Do you know if there is a place on line to register and if so, do
you know of a formula that is going to be used, similar to the one you
posted here for owner occupied property? There is a document on the road
home website, Chapter 3, page 23 I think, that explains a little about how
they are going impliment the program for small landlords. I don't
understand it very well, and there is a formula, but I don't really
understand that either. Are they going to deduct your mortgage from your
insurance proceeds if you paid off your mortgage?
Craig, do you know anything about this? Thanks,

Laurie