[StBernard] Blighted list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 01:30:40 EDT 2006

db,

what a shame that such attacking attitudes must continue in people's subtle
commentary.

you should know that if making a trip to the parish to take care of the
blighted list issue is not convenient, you can do it by mail or let your
council member know and he/she may be able to handle it for you with the
correct information and signatures.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig