[StBernard] Inquiring minds want to know

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 01:33:51 EDT 2006

Bob,

Ms. Hayes is very qualified- but admittedly she does not have the experience
in some of the areas that Mike had. I inquired about the permits and it was
more technicality issues and they are being reviewed to determine if any
intervening action should be taken. The assumption that the permits were
politically passed does not seem to be the case based on my checking.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig