[StBernard] MINUTES OF OPERATIONS BRIEFING - July 13

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 22:49:42 EDT 2006

JLY,

Westley is basically correct- much of the decision is based on numbers- this
isn't the first time there was talk about the tent leaving. What is really
happening is the tent is being transferred to the parish and there will be a
reduced staff that is supposed to included mitigation, SBA, trailers, and
FEMA general information- but we will see when the time comes.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig