[StBernard] Recovery for RENTAL PROPERTY

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 22:50:51 EDT 2006

Why should the tax payers of this country or state pay someone to repair
their rental property so they can make a profit. If you owned rental
property you should of had insurance. These people who owned a business and
that is what rental property is, if you lost your additional income too bad.

If you want to repair your rental property take a a loan, like the rest of
us that had insurance. No more free rides.

geo