[StBernard] Camp NOAH followed by VBS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 23:12:25 EDT 2006

Got info that Camp NOAH will indeed go ahead on July 24th, in the St Bernard
Unified buildings.
The following week will be VBS.
There are banners in front of Gethsemane Lutheran Church and inside the
sanctuary on the table is a poster and registration forms.
Another poster and reg forms are in the government building by the bulletin
board.

Call the Church Office at 271-4254 and leave your name and number, and
someone will call you back.
The reg forms can be mailed to the church address
2825 Paris Road, Chalmette, La 70043 or to our church managers Ms address
at 8075 Ms Hwy 584 Osyka, MS 39657

I have internet access only some days of the week so my answers to any
questions will be slow.
CALL for Camp NOAH as there are no reg forms at these sites for this event.

Gaby