[StBernard] Home / Neighborhood Maintenance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jul 17 23:37:27 EDT 2006

Thanks Tanya.

Craig
-----Original Message-----
Craig,

Thank you in advance for looking into this for me. I suspect it will be my
responsibility but wanted to make sure before I put any money into it.

I am doing very well, thanks for asking. Hoping to get back into my house
before the year is over! I wasn't sure you would remember me, but just so
you know I've been singing my praises of you to whoever I can get to listen.
It helps to be able to say I knew and worked for you before you were even a
councilman.

Also, I really want to thank you for taking the time to talk to my granny a
while back. She was going through a really tough time and I know talking to
you helped her a great deal. She finally got into an apartment complex like
the manor and is really happy.

Again, thank you for everything you are doing for all of us. I know things
must be hard on you too and sometimes people don't stop and think that you
are a person with a family who lost everything too.

If there is ever anything I can do to help you, please let me know.

Tanya