[StBernard] Blighted list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 19 23:32:29 EDT 2006

I take offense to the first line in your response, considering everything
that has happened I think my attitude is pretty good. What I didn't care for
was the fact that after waiting for so long to find out that I had been
purged from the list. And I'm not sure that we were informed of this
decision, at least I don't remember it being posted.

"Attacking attitudes" sounds like you may have had your house done already,
and have taken offense to my comment. Anyway not being one of the connected,
I have been digging and emptying for 10 and now I am gutting. All by my
lonesome. And you know my front yard has been maintained.

As far as being convenient to go to the parish I go everyday after work. I
just thought it would have been nice if they could have handled the
paperwork the day I was there. Any way I just went back the following week
and had it done. Thanks for the info. about my council member handling it
for me but it was said that you had to go to the office to have it taken
care of.

In other post I have said the good job you have done by giving information
etc.

db