[StBernard] ICC funds

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 20 22:39:03 EDT 2006

Craig - -
Per your response below to MJ
"... I would suggest starting a repair process to avoid the elevation
costs."
Am I correct to understand that having a structural engr's report stating
the house is sound is satisfactory enough info to avoid the need to elevate?
If I am not correct, then, is a bldg permit the solution, with no need to
have actually begun physical repairs?
In either case:
1) is the structural report, or, bldg permit transferrable to the new
owners?
2) what's the time limit, if any, regading the report, or, permit? (How
long can a bldg sit, with repairs not started/incomplete before the report,
or, bldg permits
become null/void?

Thanks

CHARLIE FOS