[StBernard] DEMOLITION PICK UP

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 20 22:48:39 EDT 2006

Craig this is not accurate. My parents signed up with the parish at the
complex. Someone has knocked down his house and it is still sitting there.
Over a month.
1526 Schnell Dr.

Kevin Roussel

Hey Sylvia,

I will dig into the tophat and see what we can come up with.

Here is the skinny on the Christian Contractor Association: at the request
of the council, the CCA began demolition on homes that citizens signed up
with them, but did so in a manner that did not satisfy the requirements of
DEQ in segregating the household hazard materials from other debris. What
happened was the CCA let the demolition piles sit because of the segregation
requirement. When the CCA segregates the pile of debris and pushes it to
the street, then the parish contractor can pick it up. CCA has become
scarce in their presence lately. There is some concern that CCA is not
going to honor their commitment of getting the debris segregated and to the
street.

We are hopeful that the piles get taken care of and then the demolition
continues.

Keep me posted to the events as they occur.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig