[StBernard] Strict Interpretation of the 50% Rule of LRA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 20 22:48:05 EDT 2006

Percentage again.
We were listed in this vague 30-60% bracket. That could be below or above
50. So we got the structural engineering report to get the gas and electric
permit. The report mentions nothing about a percentage, so I dont know what
our house would be considered--- above or below 50%.
Any ideas?

We have not been informed that the relocation issue is only for
homes above
50% damaged, but there is the concept that the above 50% severely
damaged
homes revert to the 100% pre-strom value in the calculation of
eligible
benefits minus insurance.

Gaby