[StBernard] parish debt

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 22 20:19:10 EDT 2006

Thanks Deborah,

Can you tell another bedtime story- for some reason the one you told is the
one that keeps waking me up in the middle of the night.

I would like one with picnics and parades and festivals and backyard
bar-b-ques and playgrounds and dance reviews and grass clippings on the
sidewalk and children's bicycles parked at McDonald's and baked macaroni
from Rocky's and . . . well you get the picture- I'll wait for the next
story.

God Bless,
Craig